Monday, August 23, 2010

SAVANNAH'S BIRTHDAY AUGUST 23rd

WOW! SIX YEARS OLD
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR LITTLE CALI GIRL

We didn't get to be at the party, but wanted to post our little Savy's birthday, so we took some pictures from her mom and dads blog.
SHE HAD A VERY PINK AND FUN BIRTHDAY PARTY
It looks like Savannah got a lot of fun presents from her friends
So cute, the girls got their toenails and fingernails done
They look beautiful! What a cute group of girls
Savannah, we hope you had a wonderful birthday, we love you!

I had been looking for a hummingbird in my back yard all summer long with no luck, but on Savannah's birthday there drinking from the hummingbird feeder was a beautiful hummingbird. I will always think of my little Savy as my good luck charm for spotting the hummingbird.

No comments: