Monday, August 23, 2010

AUGUST 5th HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLLIN

WHAT ARE LITTLE BOYS MADE OF?
SNIPS AND SNAILS AND PUPPY DOG TAILS,
THAT'S WHAT LITTLE BOYS ARE MADE OF!
I guess I should have cut out the "little" in the poem as Collin is growing so fast

Cool cake Collin

Nine candles, wow, he really is growing up!

Collins party was at Boondocks, I crashed the party, thanks Collin for letting me stay for a while

Collin loved Dresden and Logan's birthday card, it had a whoopee cushion inside

The worker who helped with the party twirled Collin around the tickets (tradition for Boondocks birthday kids) Later the tickets were handed out so he and his friends could play the arcade games.

One last birthday hug from me before I left the party. Oh come on Collin, you'd think I had cooties or something!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY CUTE, FUN AND OLDEST GRANDSON!

No comments: