Thursday, December 4, 2008

IT'S TIME FOR CAROLING

HAPPY HOLIDAYS
It's that time of year again. I love singing with this great group of people. They are so talented and we have so much fun at our practices. I really feel privileged to be a part of this group. Tonight is our first performance and I am really excited to get started. We have four concerts, tonight, tomorrow night, Sunday at the tabernacle on temple square and next Thursday we do a benefit for "The Road Home" we collected more than $6,000.00 last year for this charity. I really feel like our music brings out the best spirit of Christmas in so many ways.

5 comments:

R-Eight said...

I love your blog. I like seeing the little faces of your grandchildren. What fun! I'm adding you to my daily blog check.

Shannon said...

I'm glad I was able to go with Dad the other night to hear you guys sing. You sounded great and it did make me miss being in a choir. Great job, Mom!

jeana said...

That sounds like a lot of fun for you to sing with your choir beautiful Christmas songs at such wonderful places. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas season!

Bundy 6 Pak said...

What fun, especially at Christmas time, when you get to share the love of Christ thru music. I bet you guys rock the house;). Merry Christmas!

grams said...

Nice lookin' choir. Love your blog. Thank you for sharing with us. luv ya gloria