Saturday, November 22, 2008




HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

I am grateful for:

John - Who has worked so hard all his life to make my life and his kids lives comfortable and safe. A man of few words, but his actions speaks volumes for his character. He makes my life complete.

Natalie -A Hard working school teacher who deserves a pat on the back, a talented pianist, wonderful mother and wife. Jay her great husband and great father has more creative ideas and knows how to put them to use than anyone I have ever seen.

Brandt - Man of the hour, landing a 7 million dollar job for his company this last week. A great father, husband and jokester all in one. His wife Soupie literally going to the ends of the earth to deliver Tayler Marie. A wonderful mother of two sweet girls.

Shannon - Ms. community representative, who will make her neighborhood a better place, a fantastic licensor for her company and fun mother to her two boys. Larry her talented husband has such a great imagination and gives his boys lots of opportunities to explore their own imaginations.

Michael - Mr. Police Officer, a man who deals with the "not so pleasant things in life," but still has strong convictions of making the world a better place. A great dad, a loving husband to a wife who keeps him grounded. Nicole the miracle worker on the internet knowing how to find good deals. A wonderful mom and an excited mommy to be with #3.

Grandpa & Grandma Strong - Who keep us young, I want to be that active when I am their age.

My Greatest Blessings Call Me Nana

Carlee, Collin, Dresden, Sydney, Logan, Savannah, Cole and Tayler

I love reading all the friends & family blogs, you are all so awsome!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with all the trimmings!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Thanks, Mom. I am truly grateful for you and all the sacrifices you have made for me. I don't show it enough but I do love you so much! Thanks for being my friend and my Mom!! I love you!

Nicole said...

we are so lucky and grateful to everyone in the strong fam as well especially you and john!! You are amazing parents and grandparents and we are looking forward to seeing you soon!