Saturday, September 20, 2008

CALIFORNIA KIDS

So here are our Cally Kids! Aren't they so cute! I had so much fun with them when I babysat them while their parents went on a great trip. This was Sunday, Aug. 31st. We went to church and had a great time! When Wednesday came around we had Spaghetti Dinner, that's a tradition! Savannah was thrilled to think she got to be a part of the Strong Wed. night fiasco.

I let Savannah and Cole have a picnic up in their play house, I learned quickly that tuna fish is not Savy's favorite sandwich, we changed it quickly to cold cuts.

We spent a few days at the park. It is really nice and the kids had a lot of fun. A really nice lady took this picture, she wanted to know if Nicole needed a Nanny, she thought the kids were really cute. Cole wasn't too happy about being placed in a tree.

But he sure likes the swing.

Our favorite place was the water features at the shopping center. The first time we went I learned quickly who was in charge. Not me! After I realized that wearing water shoes or not really didn't matter, we all had fun! We went there three times during the week.


I think the most fun part of my trip was spending time playing princes board games with Savannah and reading spider man to Cole before bedtime. I miss those moments the most!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

What cute kids! I'm glad that you had the opportunity to stay with the Cally kids.

Nicole said...

SO cute! Looks like they had So much fun with you!!